Analog / Mixed-Signal Verification Engineer
Positions: Junior, Senior
Salary: Competitive salary with generous stock options
Commensurate with experience/skill
- You will work closely with analog / mixed-signal to design and verify the analog top-level design of our next-generation SoC chipsets, which include: high-speed amplifiers, PLL, low-noise amplifiers, and other baseband circuits like LDO, temp sensor, ADC, Filters, etc.
- Use EDA tools (Cadence, Mentor, Verilog-AMS) to run simulation and function verification.
- Chip debug and testing individually.
- BSEE/MSEE in analog IC design / verification with 2 years experience.
-REQUIRED: Top-level chip analog and mixed signal (AMS) verification for connection and feature check.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Desired: Experience in RF circuit design, testing, and post-silicon bring-up and evaluation.