System Test / HW Validation Engineer
Compensation: Competitive salary with stock options.
- This job will help in the design and verification of the chip and system performance of our state-of-the-art high-speed SOC products.
- BS/MS-level in Electrical or Optical Engineering
- Experience with test coding, such as C / C++, Labview (NI), Matlab
- Desired: previous experience with basic IC design, PCB prototyping, IC testing, MCU-FPGA programming.
- Preferred: Experience in optical communication system hardware/FW development.
- Analyze test data, generate test reports, and setup new testing requirements.
- Experience with chip/PCB lab testing, using oscilloscopes, multimeter, AWG, etc.
- Can read system datasheets, and debug interactions between different blocks; estimate MCU resources.
- Analog testing of key DC blocks: bandgap, amplifiers, ADCs, sensors, I2C, etc.
- High-speed testing: amplifiers, laser driver, equalizers, BER, eye-diagram, etc.
- Desired: Lab experience using oscilloscopes, signal/pattern generators, BERT, spectrum analyzer, AWG, BERT.
- Location: Shanghai.