Position: Part-Time / Full-Time (Salary commensurate on experience/background)
Location: Shanghai / Beijing
 Test and Production Intern:
- BS/MS-level student in Optical or Electrical Engineering
- Chip bring-up of our 1st-generation best-in-class CMOS-based photonic SoC
- Analog DC testing of key analog blocks: bandgap, amplifiers, etc.
- High-speed testing of high-frequency: amplifiers, laser driver, equalizer, etc.
- Code writing for automating testing, such as National Instruments, 93k
- Desired: Experience with chip/system testing, using oscilloscopes, multimeter, etc.
 Analog and Digital Design Intern:
- BSEE/MSEE-level student in Electrical Engineering
- Analog design: bandgap, equalizers, current sources, phase-locked loops, layout.
- Digital design: RTL-verilog, I2C, finite state machines, low-pass filters, etc.
- Desired: Experience in ASIC design flow, such as analog/mixed-signal.
 Embedded System Intern
- BS/MS-level student in Electrical Engineering or Computer Sciences.
- Read system datasheets, understand, and debug interactions between different blocks.
- Classwork for PCB prototyping, IC testing, MCU, or FPGA programming.
- High-level system programming, such as C/C++, python/Perl, LabView, Matlab, Verilog.
- Desired: Lab experience using oscilloscopes, signal/pattern generators, etc.
 Admin Intern:
- BS/MS-level student in any major
- Help with reimbursements, documents filing and signing, purchasing, errands, etc.