Doing *hard things* is rewarding and valuable.
We value: technical excellence, hard work, and teamwork.
- CEO who sold his last IC startup company in Shanghai for 8.5x return in less than 5 years.
- Operations director, who was a testing manager at Advantest, testing high-speed SERDES for Hisilicon.
- VP of Engineering, who previously was the lead analog designer at Maxlinear for 8 years, and led the design of the first 12b, +3GSs ADC in volume production, with more than 50M parts sold worldwide.
- ASIC manager, previously a senior manager at Marvell for 10 years, leading GPS/Zigbee digital teams.
- CTO is a 1000-Talents Professor at Fudan, and published many ISSCC papers on high-speed photonics.
- VP of R&D, formerly at nVidia, invented several new patents to enable low-power, high-speed in CMOS.
- FAE and Applications Manager, who previously was a lead FAE for Tektronix high-end optical equipment.
- Other engineering staff experiences include: LSI, Micron, Spreadtrum, Huawei, Intel, and Maxlinear.
- 75% of the forty-two corporate staff have either MS or PhD degrees, from schools such as Fudan, Tsinghua, Stanford, Oregon State, Zhejiang, and USTC.